7.02.2010

My Alternate Universe

I face my reality, as it is, a curse.
I know that I live in my own alternate universe.
But I am not alone, there are other's that dwell here,
in this place, this in between, a realm of hope, belied by fear.
On this planet, truths are profound but too often hidden.
In this world, all meaningful connections are forbidden,
only introspection and existentialist pondering are permitted.
All who dwelled here, and who were able, have long since fled.
Those, like me, who are lost in thought still remain,
bound by the uncompromising laws of pain,
broken by silence, surrounded but alone,
silently seeking sins to atone.
We can see the universe in which you all live,
and some of us are able to forgive,
that you can not, or will not, choose to see us,
although our alternate world, is parallel to your universe.




No comments:

Post a Comment