8.26.2010

Cruel Cycles

I am so completely miserable and I just do not know why,

can't even be bothered to cry.

So tired all the time, can't even get distracted,

feel like every part of me is frozen and fractured.

Just can't start or finish anything.

No energy to search for something,

anything that could bring back my smile,

anything that could occupy my mind for even a little while.

Too morose to even brood,

can barely make the effort to choke down food.

No one can help even though I want to save myself,

I want to be, to be anyone else,

because I am so fucking numb, I can't even feel the pain.

How much longer can I try, will my demons ever be slain?

Searching for nothing feels so strange.

All I have to hold onto is the knowledge that soon I'll feel again,

because this is just vicious and cruel cycle that has no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment